I kinda wondered when you mentioned that Will was 18 months old. So when are you due?
Did I tell you that Clint's mom had twins at 46? She had her first at 21 or so and the last at 46. That's how she ended up with 13. I doubt you could have 13 even if you wanted, if that makes you feel any better. :)
Thanks, guys! Kelly, your comment made me laugh out loud! As for the due date, it looks like late Sept, and the later, the better, b/c we're planning on going to the beach the first week of sept.
9 comments:
Your Pregnant?
yep :)
That was my guess!!! What else could possibly measure up to that kind of blog title cliffhanger?
Good luck and God bless.
(Am I not a cautionary tale? You seem determined to catch up.)
Seriously, the thougth of being 33 with five children and knowing I have many years of fertility is chilling.
I kinda wondered when you mentioned that Will was 18 months old. So when are you due?
Did I tell you that Clint's mom had twins at 46? She had her first at 21 or so and the last at 46. That's how she ended up with 13. I doubt you could have 13 even if you wanted, if that makes you feel any better. :)
Congrats!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations! And don't be too worried, there's always a chance of early menopause ;)
Congratulations, Anne!!! How wonderfully exciting!
WOOOO!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! That's so awesome!
Thanks, guys! Kelly, your comment made me laugh out loud! As for the due date, it looks like late Sept, and the later, the better, b/c we're planning on going to the beach the first week of sept.
And 13 kids, oh. my. :)
Post a Comment