Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All it takes is one dead car battery

No haircuts.

No pictures.

No trip to the store.

One greatly annoyed mommy.

Four kids who are happy to be going outside to play on this 50+ day.

As someone said to me last week, "God has a sense of humor, but sometimes, I don't."


Ain't that the truth!

3 comments:

Torey said...

Well, that was quick. I hope that you got to have fun outside too! We had snow last night, so the kids were outside playing for a little while, but I would trade stupid snow for 50+ in a heartbeat. Even if it meant having a dead car battery.

Torey said...

I don't know if you ever read the Grapevine online, but they sent out the link today and I noticed a calender of events at the bottem of the page. Here's what I saw -
January 30, 2009: Cup O' Coeli

Isn't it cool to think that you founded an event that has become a Christendom tradition? I think we should contact the school and have a plaque put up somewhere that says, Anne (Golden) McDonald, founder, Cup O' Coeli. And yes, I'm being serious.

Angela Pfister said...

Seriously - where can I pitch in for the plaque (in the shape of the Mod or a coffee mug - Anne's choice)?