I meant ever been to. I think I should not be blogging at 1 in the morning after having surgery. I just can't type or think. Plus I'm on percocit (is that how it is spelled?). Blogging under the influence is dangerous.:)
We were at St. Tim's last weekend and there was a wedding going on--same color dresses as ours! The girls were sleevless, too, but they had the benefit of 50+ temps. Not so with you guys, right, Angela:)
I'm so glad you liked our wedding, Torey-- yours was absolutley beautiful!! I'm so glad everything went well-- percocit (however its spell!) is tough stuff-- Made Jon really sick when he cut up his finger years ago.
And really, Bridget, how else do I get through the day?? When someone asks me "how i do it," I'm honest- with coctails at 5!
LOL! Yeah, cocktails at 5! WOO! So, um, I feel like the slacker now that you have been posting great stuff more frequently than usual! But! I have an update on my blog!!! So Mneih! <---the supposed sound of me sticking my tongue out at you!
6 comments:
LOL! I was not expecting "love and alcohol"! Hilarious! Happy Anniversary, guys! Great pictures! Love the new header!
And now I can post something new on my blog!
Happy Anniversary! You are too, too funny. Miss you lots.
I totally loved your wedding. It was one of the best ones I've every been to.
I meant ever been to. I think I should not be blogging at 1 in the morning after having surgery. I just can't type or think. Plus I'm on percocit (is that how it is spelled?). Blogging under the influence is dangerous.:)
Happy Anniversary, Anne! You're wedding was beautiful on a cold, crisp, sunny December day.
We were at St. Tim's last weekend and there was a wedding going on--same color dresses as ours! The girls were sleevless, too, but they had the benefit of 50+ temps. Not so with you guys, right, Angela:)
I'm so glad you liked our wedding, Torey-- yours was absolutley beautiful!! I'm so glad everything went well-- percocit (however its spell!) is tough stuff-- Made Jon really sick when he cut up his finger years ago.
And really, Bridget, how else do I get through the day?? When someone asks me "how i do it," I'm honest- with coctails at 5!
LOL! Yeah, cocktails at 5! WOO! So, um, I feel like the slacker now that you have been posting great stuff more frequently than usual! But! I have an update on my blog!!! So Mneih! <---the supposed sound of me sticking my tongue out at you!
Post a Comment