Saturday, December 6, 2008

fun site!

I just found this site which is so much fun, if for no other reason than to listen to the music as you browse the selection.

I thought of you, Torey-- we might have to make some knockoffs for ourselves .....

6 comments:

Torey said...

Such cute stuff. I love the song. I had seen this site advertised before but had never visited, until now. I'm totally going to make my own!!!
Thanks for sharing.:)
And mentioning me on your blog-I feel so special.;)

Anne McD said...

That's because you are so special! :)

Anne McD said...

ps-- I totally thought of you and Joe tonight-- Jon and I went out on a date for our ann, and we went to a cuban resturant in Warrenton called Mojitos and Tapas- oh. my. goodness.

Torey said...

Sounds like it was a cool restaurant. Maybe we can all go next time we are in VA. :)

Torey said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the nearest Cuban restaurant out here is 2 HOURS away. Needless to say, Joe was jealous when I told him about your night out. :)

lj tanner said...

That small words chica lives in Murfreesboro, TN. That's 45 mins. away from me, and I've never heard of this site before. Crazy.

Have you ever seen Uppercase Living? They have phrases or pictures you can put right on the wall or mount to a canvas or plaque to allow for hanging options. (Obviously I have purchased a few myself...)

BTW, my word verification is "joyfuran." Joy for Anne, ha!