Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Numbers

2-- number of dolls Katie recieved from Grandma for Christmas last night. Said dolls were promptly named Carla and Tookie. It took everything we had not to laugh and roll on the floor when she announced that one.

12-- number of random socks I found in the basement on Saturday when I cleaned the mess up. Two of those socks belong to a little girl who came over to play a few months ago and she no longer fits in them. I really need to keep up with that basement.

370-- the thread count on the down comforter that Jon's mom and dad gave us for Christmas. OHMYGOSHIDIDNTWANTTOGETOUTOFBEDTHISMORNING!!!

120-- number of poinsettias that are showing up tomorrow at Church that I'm responsible for finding a home for on the altar on Thursday. Say a prayer for me-- I'm going to need it.

0-- numer of Jon's gifts I've wrapped. I need to take care of that today....

3-- number of star wars toys Alex recieved last night at the in law's Christmas extravaganza. Needless to say, he's a very happy boy.

1-- number of chords James know how to play on his harmonica that he recieved last night. That's right. Just one. Over, and over, and over, and over, and .....

2-- number of my children who participated in our parish's Advent play this week.

1-- number of my children who requested that I never sign him up for it ever again.

1-- number of toddlers walking around my house with guns in his hands saying "ssccch. sscchh. sscch."

12-- approximate number of real words said toddler actually knows and uses that we can understand. Communication is a little tough around here.

30-- number of items I brought into the dressing room at Target this weekend.

6-- the limit on what I could bring in at one time.

5-- numer of trips into the dressing room.

8-- number of things purchased.

30-- percentage off on top of the clearance price. Boo-ya!

8-- number of toys allowed out at a time downstairs. I have to go now so Alex can trade one in for another.

Happy last minute Christmas detail tying-upping!!

No comments: