Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its a Christmas Miracle!!!

Katie just came downstairs with her potty seat, asking for help with the potty.

And she went. I'm blown away.

Of course, as soon as I get myself showered, we're heading out to get the boys' haircuts (Will's first, pictures to follow!), hopefully a picture session at Target, and shopping at Wegmans. I think I talked her into going all out tomorrow. You know, the day she's at Grandma's ;)

2 comments:

Torey said...

Good luck with that potty!

Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Hope everything goes well!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Wegmans! I totally expected to see you on the cover of the Bull Run Observer a few weeks ago when it finally opened! Katerina is doing well with one aspect of potty-training. But not "solid" on that other aspect of potty-training, if you know what I mean...